rock
Gold Member
But it was as hot as......well you know. I did a hunt on the field my old hunting spot. The other one has a fence around it and you know the cows are there. I was shocked on how much was still there from last yr. I got some instu pics for today I will do the clean pics maybe tomorrow seeing I still have to clean them. Hope you enjoy the view, rock
Attachments
-
100_3904.webp384.3 KB · Views: 140 -
100_3905.webp709.6 KB · Views: 146 -
100_3906.webp794.4 KB · Views: 143 -
100_3907.webp770.9 KB · Views: 143 -
100_3908.webp708.5 KB · Views: 111 -
100_3909.webp777.2 KB · Views: 125 -
100_3910.webp700.2 KB · Views: 125 -
100_3913.webp710.4 KB · Views: 114 -
100_3915.webp782.6 KB · Views: 126 -
100_3916.webp765.8 KB · Views: 130 -
100_3917.webp688.1 KB · Views: 124 -
100_3918.webp783.9 KB · Views: 130 -
100_3919.webp880.9 KB · Views: 124 -
100_3921.webp853.5 KB · Views: 122 -
100_3922.webp736.9 KB · Views: 123
Upvote
0







