I saw these on some news program with my wife and it was about kids with ADHD or something similar and they were using these to help them. Them I see them popping up on eBay for 3 to 5 buck and then a couple weeks ago I go to Wally-world (Wal-mart) to get a few items and they have them on the end displays, in toys, down the center isle, made in china all for the bargain price of just $4.97!!! A fidget spinner. Now they are dry bearings running at fast speeds and will spin on long. Well knowing that a bearing that has lubrication will last longer, I took one and put a drop of oil in the bearing. Oops, it does not run as fast or for as long. Guess it was meant to spin dry, self destruct and you buy more of the garbage. Wonder what fool we have to thank and like to kick for these

Blak Bart, I am not sure that I would part with Zincolns for this. Gimme more clad first!