What's new

Finally found something & a "maybe"....about time!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
2,302
Reaction score
2,824
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee...I'm almost nervous doing this :laughing7:...as it's been soooooo long since I have. So...found these sherds (the top 2 fit together) and a obsidian "something" maybe, what do you guys think? Something or just a scrap?

DSCN1570.webp DSCN1569.webp DSCN1559.webp

DSCN1562.webp DSCN1565.webp DSCN1564.webp...thanks guys:)
 
Upvote 0
Awesome and congrates on the your finds . ty for showing us your finds and goodluck on any future hunts.
 
Nice finds glad you had some luck ;)
 
I was wondering where you were! lol So glad you found those beauties! It's been slim pickins here too for me but only because I'm limited due to snakey critters in the creek and not going too far from my "safe" zone. Anyway, good to cya and good luck on finding more!
 
Nice worked piece and shards. If the worked piece is finished it could be a cresent type of a knife I find them here in GA in that shape every once in a while.
 
Thank you everyone, you all are so nice. :) Peaches...doesn't look like you've had "slim pickins", you've been finding some very nice things! Yes, be careful of the snakes, I've only seen garter & a big bull snake here...luckily no rattlers around us. Thank you guys for saying my "maybe" might be "something". :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom