What's new

FINALLY found something.. I like it..

bootybay

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
11,317
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
1
Location
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit two beaches today, wasn't really interested in clad that much, so I didn't bother to take a pix of that..but I did find two things.. One is a sterling cross.. funny when I found it I thought, sheez would be nice to find the chain.. well, about 20 from where I found the cross, I find the chain.. but the chain has a tag on it that says India and with these numbers ( is this the numbers for silver from india?) 92586, any clue what those numbers mean?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2158.webp
    DSCF2158.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 853
Upvote 0
Since the first 3 numbers are 925 it's probably silver, very nice either way. HH
 
Yep Brian, low tide and wet sands.. gold is coming I can feel it...wohooo
 
That is beautiful!

Are you sure that's an 86 after the 925? Could it be "SS"?

Jim
 
time4me said:
That is beautiful!

Are you sure that's an 86 after the 925? Could it be "SS"?

Jim
jim will crank out the better magnifying doo hicky tomorrow..to late right now and am hitting the hay but will double check it too.
 
WTG, BB :hello2: Great finds for ya.
 
Great find Rae, I purchased your Sovereign GT last year, and I like it real well. Keep finding the good treasures. GH, regards, Don
 
WTG BB. That looks like a bit of weight added to the pile.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
thats nice congrats
 
Very nice indeed...
 
1986 maybe?? Well done regardless! :hello2: I'm in India and will ask what the magic numbers mean...
HH;)
 
I like them also, Very nice. Best of luck on your quest for Gold, Good finds come in streaks...............joe
 
Ya know Rae.....looking at the size of the clasp on that cross and considering how close the two targets were....I believe that they fell off the same person.....The chain broke and the cross fell to the sand first and then the broken chain worked it's way off of the neck and fell away second......that's my guess....whaddya think?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom