What's new

Finally Got Out, But Mostly Heart-Breakers.

old digger

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
7,553
Reaction score
7,437
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the Mrs. and I got out and mostly found these heart-breakers. The side-notch of course is missing the tip, but that's the way it goes. I also found the mano in a wash where the Spring rains washed it out. In the picture with the point is a small flake knife that has a flute in it.


folder #2 009.webp folder #2 007.webp
Point bases and a broken knife. Nice Mano.


folder #2 008.webp folder #2 010.webp
Flake Blade and nice side-notch.
 
Upvote 0
That's really neat that the Mrs. went with you, love my Mrs. to pieces but probably not going to get her out in the field or creek, not that she won't get her hands dirty, but only around the house.
I couldn't get pics. 2 or 4 to open so I missed the Mano, but the lower left broken base had me thinking how much I'd pay just to see what the rest looked like on some of mine. The fluted piece looks like it's probably not missing much, just the tip of the point and maybe a basal barb or two, can't tell from pic., anyway sounds like you had a good time, good for you both!
 
Thanks, The Mrs. wouldn't have it any other way. She is always ready to go, but I have to keep an eye on her.


Re-Post

folder #2 007.webp folder #2 010.webp
 
Nice Mano, the reposted pic. opened right up for me, but I'm guessing the problem is with my service, not yours, I live in a rural area and pics. often won't open or take forever to. Thanks for the show HH!
 
Better than what Ive been finding. Mine are either broken or so ugly I cant bare to post them. Im glad you were able to get out and have a look
 
Thanks for the photos. You have some nice finds
 
Nice finds , I love the blade with the flute. I have not had time or been able to hunt lately , last week passed out at work, busted open my head and got a concussion from it(I'm doing Ok though), but I'm on vacation this week. Maybe I can get out some this week.:thumbsup:
 
Thanks! I found the blade with the flute in an area where I have found some older Cody Complex type points. But on the serious side, I hope you get to feeling much better, yeah hear.



Nice finds , I love the blade with the flute. I have not had time or been able to hunt lately , last week passed out at work, busted open my head and got a concussion from it(I'm doing Ok though), but I'm on vacation this week. Maybe I can get out some this week.:thumbsup:
 
nice finds,thanks for sharing
 
Very nice finds old digger, pretty material, Mano and that white one is lovely.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom