Finally Got Out, But Mostly Heart-Breakers.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the Mrs. and I got out and mostly found these heart-breakers. The side-notch of course is missing the tip, but that's the way it goes. I also found the mano in a wash where the Spring rains washed it out. In the picture with the point is a small flake knife that has a flute in it.

folder #2 009.JPG folder #2 007.JPG
Point bases and a broken knife. Nice Mano.

folder #2 008.JPG folder #2 010.JPG
Flake Blade and nice side-notch.

Upvote 0

Mark Todd

Apr 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's really neat that the Mrs. went with you, love my Mrs. to pieces but probably not going to get her out in the field or creek, not that she won't get her hands dirty, but only around the house.
I couldn't get pics. 2 or 4 to open so I missed the Mano, but the lower left broken base had me thinking how much I'd pay just to see what the rest looked like on some of mine. The fluted piece looks like it's probably not missing much, just the tip of the point and maybe a basal barb or two, can't tell from pic., anyway sounds like you had a good time, good for you both!

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, The Mrs. wouldn't have it any other way. She is always ready to go, but I have to keep an eye on her.

Re-Post

folder #2 007.JPG folder #2 010.JPG

Mark Todd

Apr 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Mano, the reposted pic. opened right up for me, but I'm guessing the problem is with my service, not yours, I live in a rural area and pics. often won't open or take forever to. Thanks for the show HH!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better than what Ive been finding. Mine are either broken or so ugly I cant bare to post them. Im glad you were able to get out and have a look

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the photos. You have some nice finds

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds , I love the blade with the flute. I have not had time or been able to hunt lately , last week passed out at work, busted open my head and got a concussion from it(I'm doing Ok though), but I'm on vacation this week. Maybe I can get out some this week.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! I found the blade with the flute in an area where I have found some older Cody Complex type points. But on the serious side, I hope you get to feeling much better, yeah hear.

Nice finds , I love the blade with the flute. I have not had time or been able to hunt lately , last week passed out at work, busted open my head and got a concussion from it(I'm doing Ok though), but I'm on vacation this week. Maybe I can get out some this week.:thumbsup:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds,thanks for sharing

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds old digger, pretty material, Mano and that white one is lovely.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread