What's new

Finally Got Out Today!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I didn't go to Malibu like I wanted,instead I went to one of my Favorite Beach,rings are not real but was nice to find,better than trash:laughing7:It was good to get out,I needed that:headbang:Weather was a little cold and foggy and to my surprise it was a very busy day at the beach..What happen to Black Friday:laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 

Attachments

  • photo-164.webp
    photo-164.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 138
  • photo-165.webp
    photo-165.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0
I congratulate on these finds!!
 
Better to be out finding than sitting home doing nothing! You had a good day!
 
Congrats on getting out and finding some nice finds. Spent my black friday at the convenience store getting a coffee and a moxie. I was concerned about the crowds but all went well, then I went and dove, finally. Congrats again and hope you can keep gettin out.
 
Looking good with the new machine... Happy Holidays
 
looks pretty good
 
Kiana, you had a very good day at the beach. :hello2:

Good clad count; too bad about the rings..question: does the top ring have a $ sign on the face? I'd like to find one of those.

Lorraine
 
like the old pin Kiana, one worth doing some homework on :sunny:
 
Kiana, you had a very good day at the beach. :hello2:

Good clad count; too bad about the rings..question: does the top ring have a $ sign on the face? I'd like to find one of those.

Lorraine
Yes it does,,,HH:hello:
 
Looks like a fun day. Beats shopping any day.

HH,

Pete
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom