What's new

Finally got Shaved after 2,500,000 Halves

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
That's right Sportsfans, I have searched my large butt off and today I was rewarded with my first Barber. I know they have come easier to some of you but I have not had the fortune to find one until today.
One of the bags I picked up today only had one keeper. I can't imagine why it made it this far.

Best of luck to all of you and Happy Holidays ! Jim
 

Attachments

  • Barber.webp
    Barber.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 747
Upvote 0
Awesome Jim , that Barber is nice shape :thumbsup: may there be many more ... fwiw the 2 that i have found came within a few boxes of each other.... so heres to the next one , kudos Ed
 
Very nice find - congrats!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Very nice! I still haven't found one but I don't search nearly as many as you. Congrats!!!!
 
Nice find. Congrats :thumbsup:
 
There is a God! Happy Holidays!
 
¡¡¡¡¡Felicidades!!!!!

I'm up to 8 Barbers (including one XF and one VF)

But I'm still waiting to get into the Seated Liberty Club, the Stone Mountain Club, the Columbian Expo club, ........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom