What's new

Find the Man in The Coffee Beans

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, here is a fun one.

Find the man in the coffee beans.

This is bizaare- after you find the guy- it's so obvious.

Once you find him-you think-,"Why didn't I find him immediately?"


Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans
in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than
most people.

If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half
of your brain is developed normally.

If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right
half of the brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.

If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for
more of this type of exercise to make that part of your brain stronger!!!

And, yes, the man is really there!!


After you find the man in the beans, forward this on to your brainy friends.
 

Attachments

  • Find The Man.webp
    Find The Man.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 506
I found him but I wont say where so I don't ruin it for others LOL Good one Ray!! :notworthy:
 
I saw him too...but with reading glasses on. :laughing7:
 
26 seconds Chug
 
15 seconds. No reading glasses.
 
It took abount 2 seconds but I wasn't using a stopwatch. Could have something to do with me being blind in my left eye though. :dontknow:
 
texastee2007 said:
dallgire said:
Dano Sverige said:
15 seconds. No reading glasses.

hard to believe! You seem to think you always have to be on top dont ya? :laughing9:


Isn't that a rather personal question? sorry I had to say it...LOL
[/quote

But Peachy found him in only 10 seconds. :notworthy:
 
sorry peachy over looked you well looks like dano is in the middle now! :laughing9:
 
found him very fast
maybe, 5 secs
lol
 
Not good, took me one minute and thirty seconds...but I am still a "work in progress"
 
Found him in the beans within 20 seconds with the lights off as well :headbang: Now I have to check my coffee beans from now on :laughing7:
 
dallgire said:
Dano Sverige said:
15 seconds. No reading glasses.

hard to believe! You seem to think you always have to be on top dont ya? :laughing9:

The reality was i found him in 2.5 secs, but everyone hates me enough on this site already so thought i'd bolster your ego's a little! :wink:
 
Dano Sverige said:
dallgire said:
Dano Sverige said:
15 seconds. No reading glasses.

hard to believe! You seem to think you always have to be on top dont ya? :laughing9:

The reality was i found him in 2.5 secs, but everyone hates me enough on this site already so thought i'd bolster your ego's a little! :wink:

go figure! ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom