What's new

Find yesterday silver (23/10/2012) and to day gold.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello:hello:
These my finds yesterday 23/10/2012,
Three silver bracelets, one silver ring and much coins.
I do clean it for nice looking.
hammerin.gif

Thank you for looking.
run1.gif

Happy hunting
pirates.gif
 

Attachments

  • DSC02567.webp
    DSC02567.webp
    114 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC02569.webp
    DSC02569.webp
    111.6 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC02576.webp
    DSC02576.webp
    183.4 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC02578.webp
    DSC02578.webp
    363.7 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02583.webp
    DSC02583.webp
    244.7 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Way to go Hamid! Those are some nice pieces, especially the ring. I really like the stones in it.
 
Nice finds hamid, you need to come over here next week after hurricane sandy hit us monday and tuesday, wednesday should be great hunting. HH I'll keep you posted.:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice finds hamid, you need to come over here next week after hurricane sandy hit us monday and tuesday, wednesday should be great hunting. HH I'll keep you posted.:icon_thumleft:
I wish you luck my friend:metaldetector:
 
I really enjoy your post my friend, Congrads on the treasure.....:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice finds, Congratulations!
 
Is it a custom over there to throw all your valuables and jewelry in the water or on the beach? Do you ever see anyone else detecting?
 
Awesome finds once again my friend,nice silver ring,,HH:hello:
 
the goodies cleaned up nice Hamid, well done!!!
 
Some great looking finds...really nice ring and that silver cleaned up nice...congrats.
 
Ham your the man!!!:blob1:
 
Great job on all the silver Hamid!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom