What's new

Finds 2013: Good start

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

Coins: 38
Silver: 9
Gold:0
Thank you for looking:laughing7:
Happy hunting:3barsgold::goldbar::coins::2barsgold:
 

Attachments

  • 31122012220.webp
    31122012220.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 242
  • DSC03257.webp
    DSC03257.webp
    407.6 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC03259.webp
    DSC03259.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC03260.webp
    DSC03260.webp
    320.8 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC03261.webp
    DSC03261.webp
    236.5 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0
Happy New Year Hamid! Congrats on the beautiful finds!!! :notworthy:
 
Hamid,

You're off to a great start...thanks for sharing...

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Very nice silver haul if you ask me.:occasion14:
 
off to a good start for 2113 Hamid, well done :sunny:
 
Great start! :hello2:...even without the Gold (Gold will come at it's own pace).

Hamid; how deep are most of those ring finds?
 
Looks like a year or two's worth for me, congrats and great hunting the rest of the year.
 
Great start! :hello2:...even without the Gold (Gold will come at it's own pace).

Hamid; how deep are most of those ring finds?

Between 1 cm and 40 cm
Happy hunting:metaldetector:
Hamid
 
Best of luck this year mate.
 
Hamid, you are so good at what you do! Those are wonderful treasures...I love silver, and I love that silver necklace....hope I find one like it this year.

Lorraine
 
Hamid, you are so good at what you do! Those are wonderful treasures...I love silver, and I love that silver necklace....hope I find one like it this year.

Lorraine
Don't worry my friend Lorraine, if you don't find it, not worries about it. I will send you great one are very best than it.
Your friend Hamid:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom