Firearms and 2nd amendment forums

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gang,
I know many of you were disappointed to see the second amendment forum go, and I understand. I received several Pm's on the subject from both sides, but no inquiries about our second amendment specific forums which are already in place. Some of the members have gotten together and started their own, for which I commend them. I encourage everyone to check out all the links below and see if you can't find one or more places to hang your hat from time to time.

XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! - Active Topics While this forum was started as a place for Springfield owners and enthusiasts, it has evolved into a place where all things firearms and second amendment are discussed. It is an extremely busy site with lots of goings on, and held to a more conservative set of moderation guidelines that USMB.

DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum Just as the name states, this site is centered around the 2nd amendment and the specific legalities of carrying a firearm. This is by far our busiest site, so you will find LOTS of activity.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Some of you have visited USMB and promptly turned around and shut the door behind you. I don't blame you Let's just say this is where some our our more...um... " More Passionate" members discuss politics. Not for the faint of heart, and almost no moderation.

Home | The 2nd Amendment This is the brand new site started by some of our members to take the place of the 2nd forum here. I'll leave it to it's owners to give me a description to post here, but I will say I applaud their efforts not to conflict with the goings on at Tnet. All things second amendment from what I can tell, and probably people you already know.

Please respect the fact that the discussion about the former 2nd amendment thread here is closed. As always, I welcome your PM's about anything that may concern you.

Cheers,
Aaron

Bitpusher

Dec 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I highly recommend AR15.com as well. I've been a member there for several years.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I too was very disappointed. But I also agree that things got pretty heated there. If I had stopped to read the post about veterans graveyards, I would have been banned as well.

At the proboards, security is pretty tight - as we are among friends there, and we can discuss the news and not argue. If you are a friend of the 2nd Amendment Forum, please visit. If not, please leave us in peace.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread