What's new

First bracelet, Italian Sterling!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
562
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
The dry sand paid off!



image-3974115721.webp

Happy hunting!
Wicka
 
Upvote 0
Nice find........:thumbsup:
 
That's pretty! I like it that each link is a heart.
 
Still amazes me that any good comes from the dry. I'm still trying but the water is so cool :unhappysmiley: nice find
 
Good job Wicka
 
Nice to find silver in the dry, I find more coins than anything.
 
Still amazes me that any good comes from the dry. I'm still trying but the water is so cool :unhappysmiley: nice find

Lol I thought the same! Figured my mistake. I've been discriminating that out i guess. Rang as a 24. So it was a foil ring. I couldn't tell where the arrow was pointing. Just the number it was prett dark.
Happy hunting
Wicka
 
That's a COOL bracelet there! :occasion14:
 
How deep? What machine were you use using?
 
How deep? What machine were you use using?

About an inch or two down. Fisher F4 (not my preferred beach machine I like my garret 150 for beach)
I also hve a garret 350.
Happy hunting!
Wicka
 
Beautiful find! That is a good feeling to dig that silver up, isn't it? The silver is so shiny against the sand and after u wash it off in the salt water, and much heavier than aluminum!
 
Beautiful find! That is a good feeling to dig that silver up, isn't it? The silver is so shiny against the sand and after u wash it off in the salt water, and much heavier than aluminum!

Sorry Dan, I didn't do any of that! I pulled one end out, the rest pulled out, had no sand in it, it wasnt to dirty, I did a jig, howled at the super moon rising on the horizon, and put it in my pocket!
Wicka
 
Oh, heck yea!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom