What's new

First complete arrowhead and others??

Good luck jack

Greenie
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across this spot in south jersey near areas where Native Americans lived and I found my first complete arrowhead - along the banks of Rancocas. So exciting (first 2 pictures). I also found a few other things that look like they have scars on them - what do you guys think? Possibly arrowheads? I also found a few other items that I’ll post separately. Let me know what you think. Thanks everyone! E23E03F5-94FA-49DC-AC93-C81CAEC8AEB0.webp02EF8FB3-7BBD-4909-9BAB-3648C7144E06.webpD62CAB01-79DA-4BF0-8A39-06FF20143923.webp91008D00-756E-4647-9B3E-39D9CE0BAC7B.webp040E17A5-3D8C-42B6-9AB8-A6666B6E2468.webp464346F0-BA81-4EC8-9ADA-527A612DE309.webpE23E03F5-94FA-49DC-AC93-C81CAEC8AEB0.webp02EF8FB3-7BBD-4909-9BAB-3648C7144E06.webpD62CAB01-79DA-4BF0-8A39-06FF20143923.webp91008D00-756E-4647-9B3E-39D9CE0BAC7B.webp040E17A5-3D8C-42B6-9AB8-A6666B6E2468.webp464346F0-BA81-4EC8-9ADA-527A612DE309.webp
 
Upvote 0
Ok sorry I posted pictures twice and the arrowhead that I’m referring to are not the first 2 pics but the reddish color point. The other items are in question - sorry.
 
Nice finds, Congrats!!!
 
Looks like you’ve got yourself a spot!
 
The First one is Banner In my Book & the other 2 pieces are definite keepers.

I'm still hunting my 1st 'For Sure' Point.
 
Nice finds I wouldn’t say banner by any means but that’s a good site I’m sure there’s much more to be found especially if you got the same rain we got in Maryland
 
Two arrowheads and what looks like an awl or perforator to me. All complete (and nice!) artifacts.
 
Like that triangle
 
Those first unmistakable finds are so exciting! Congratulations!
 
Definitely good points!!!!
 
Very nice. They look good to me.
 
Nice finds! Very exciting when you find those unmistakable pieces.
 
Congratulations... looks like you're hooked!
HH
dts
 
Excellent excellent finds!!!! I would call those a preform... Thats just me but regardless they are keepers for sure!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom