What's new

First find

mpd565

Greenie
Joined
Feb 4, 2016
Messages
16
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted a site today and found a musket ball as well as what I think is a Gardner bullet. Also found what I think is a knife blade. This was our third trip so I'm super excited. I would post pics but I can't figure it out
 
Upvote 16
Any help with the photo thing would be appreciated
 
welcome to tnet Your hooked now Good post
 
Got it finally
 

Attachments

  • 1454731041589.webp
    1454731041589.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 116
Nice job on the hunt and post congrats
 
Very nice hunt! Congratulations on the cool finds! :occasion14:
 
First finds include a Gardner and a round ball, Wow. You've apparently done some research. Welcome and happy hunting.
 
Welcome to treasurenet.
 
Nice finds!
It took me years to find a round ball.
 
You are know a lead addict. Welcome aboard.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Thanks for the comments. I am hooked for sure. Tennessee, I've got a good friend that knows his stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom