What's new

First Gold Ever

Virtual Paul

Full Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Messages
198
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found my first marked gold ring. Of course with my luck it was also the Smallest Ring Ever Made LOL!!! Found it off the beach in the freezing water. It's too bad its so tiny, but I am still happy to have found it.

 
Upvote 12
Sounded Windy there.

congrats on the Ring :icon_thumright:
 
Nice video. Congrats on the gold, I am sure there is more to come.
 
I guess the year on that ring to be 1930's or sooner.... Its a very nice little antique ring, congratulations DON'T sell it for scrap.....
Great finds, Keep @ it and HH !!
 
Might be small, but gold is gold!
 
Congratulations!!
 
I guess the year on that ring to be 1930's or sooner.... Its a very nice little antique ring, congratulations DON'T sell it for scrap.....
Great finds, Keep @ it and HH !!

Well thank you for letting me know this. It sort of looked old to me, but I have no knowledge of that stuff. Thanks for taking the time to share that info with me.
 
Congrats on your First Gold Ticket - and many more! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom