What's new

First gold find with Infinium

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Got out to two beaches today with a friend from England who also detects. Got skunked on the first beach and lucky on the second. I've been water hunting only a week with my infinium so I was happy to find this 14K claddagh ring in chest deep water!! It is my first claddagh ring that I have found.
 

Attachments

  • 10.11.12.1.webp
    10.11.12.1.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 10.11.12.2.webp
    10.11.12.2.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
Congratulation on finding the gold ring, a deserving find considering the detector used to find it and in chest deep water, even more so.
Also pleasant is to see a post involving an Infinium LS used on a beach water hunting ..............without a string of complaints.

Hi lo, Hi lo
It's home with gold I go.
I sank the scoop and dug a hole.
Hi lo, Hi lo.

Not quite the way the 7 Dwarfs in Snow White sang it............but it'll do after a good days water hunt.

ivanll
 
Congratulations on that beautiful gold Claddagh ring find, Debby!

Lorraine
 
Congrats Deb!!! Maybe we can hunt soon after I settle down with my issues with my nj house sale.
 
Nice find Deb, may you get many more, HH
 
Excellent gold find Debby, So I guess you like the new machine a.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Hi Deb, congrats on the gold!! Maybe we can hunt together next week sometime.
 
Really nice Debby!!! way to go
 
Great dig Deb! You'll always remember your first one. Oops!
BCNJ
 
Nice gold ring Debby!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom