What's new

First gold find with Infinium

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Got out to two beaches today with a friend from England who also detects. Got skunked on the first beach and lucky on the second. I've been water hunting only a week with my infinium so I was happy to find this 14K claddagh ring in chest deep water!! It is my first claddagh ring that I have found.
 

Attachments

  • 10.11.12.1.webp
    10.11.12.1.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 10.11.12.2.webp
    10.11.12.2.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
Awsome Debby, Congrats on the first Gold with that machine.... many more to come for sure...
 
Congratulations on the nice gold claddagh ring! For a short period of time with the infinium you're already getting great results!
 
Good going Debby. I love my Infinium here on the West Coast I am sure you will love yours in Florida.
Rich
 
Nice find, Debby. Glad to see you got one!!
 
Now ya know what gold looks like again.... beauty too. How you liking that Inf? Ive heard they are one of the deepest PIs you can get..... just a larger learning curve than some of the more simple ones. You did good..... bet you showed that baby off.

Dew
 
Yeah Deb!!! Congrats on the beautiful Irish wedding band!!!

SnT
 
Luck of the Irish! Congratulations!!
 
Congrats - WTG:icon_thumleft:
 
THAT WILL BRING YOU GOOD LUCK FIR SURE
 
Congratulations Debby!
 
WTG:icon_thumright::wav::wav:such a beauty ring,hope to get a gold one like you.I already have a silver,you did good Deb and in chest deep water:hello2:awesome,more treasures are coming your way,,HH:hello:
 
Go Debby, Go Debby ...... Go! Get some more !
nice job
 
sssswwwwweeeetttt
 
that one had your name on it,first of many more to come.good job.
 
Nice one! Good way to break it in
 
Congratulations Debby, on a really nice find . :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the claddagh...I got my first claddagh this summer, it was 14k, 2.4 grams.
 
Very Nice Gold, Infinium, a very tuff detector...you did well......I hate mine but it finds the gold...hi-lo lo-hi...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom