What's new

First GOLD for 2013

stevefisher7767

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
158
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampstead N.C.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5,Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Minelab Excalibur II 800, Excal 1000 blue, Excal II 1000, Sovereign Elite.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Work has my time for the most of it except the weekends and I thought I would take out the excal 8inch coil due the the light weight and a video I watched last night [maxs']:icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • PICT0006.webp
    PICT0006.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 204
  • PICT0011.webp
    PICT0011.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 0
stevefisher7767 said:
Work has my time for the most of it except the weekends and I thought I would take out the excal 8inch coil due the the light weight and a video I watched last night [maxs']:icon_thumleft:

Nice job! Good luck with the rest of your season!
 
A great start for the New Year, 11 months more should bring lots of Yellow...
 
nice yellow

now steve my friend,

that is one fine yellow ticket for #1 in 2013 - the 8" is a hot little coil - most underrate it, but it is hot.

i hope to give my new setup a spin today thru. the white stuff - o m g.

good luck on your next spin - see ya
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • snow.webp
    snow.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 154
Congrats on your first gold of the year Steve. There's many more finds to come I'm sure.
 
nice ring, max's vids make me want to hit the beach too
 
Nice,Great Job!!!:icon_thumright:

HH John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom