What's new

First Gold For August

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with Ken today hoping to do better than stainlessfinds. Weather was nice but the tide was working against us and the waves weregetting higher than when we first started. It took about 10 minutes to dig mytarget which disappeared several times. Looked in the scoop and found a nice 7.1gr.gold band with 5 small diamonds. First gold for August.
 

Attachments

  • lucky 001.webp
    lucky 001.webp
    139.1 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0
Great looking ring Les. Gold and ice! Now that is the way to start your month out right. Congrats on the first of many for the month.
 
Very nice ring, I am hopping Aug. gets off to a good start for me. We have some sanded in conditions right now on the Jersey shore.
BCNJ
 
Great beginng Les ,hope the rest of the month is good to you . me too lol
 
I love the style of that ring, Les....beautiful find!

Lorraine
 
Congrats for the gold Les.:hello2:
 
NICE RING!!! WTG!! :headbang: I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY AUGUST GOLD!!! MAYBE TOMORROW!!??? I HOPE..LOL!! GREAT RING YOU NEED 30 MORE TO MAKE ONE FOR EVERY DAY OF THE MONTH!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Great find les.:icon_thumleft:
 
OOOhhh, pretty! I love diamonds and gold. What gal doesn't?

Nice ring, Les. May the rest of August be as good to you!

HH,
Anita
 
Great ring Les...hope you have a great August.
 
What a nice find Les , a beauty of a ring!!! Congratulations and have a great month of TH'ing..
 
WTG Les! Looking forward to seeing more "August" gold finds.
 
I was hoping for a start like that today. Powers tobe had other ideas. I'll bet that did'nt last long when you got home? :thumbsup:
 
Real nice Les! A keeper! lol
 
Nice looking gold ring find!
 
oh, that one is really nice - classic
 
And hes off..... to another good month. Super ring Les.... any argument from Ken as to who won that dollar? Ive got to find some time to get out there. How you liking that nasty sea weed? Looks like its keeping people out of the water and off the beaches here. Either that or the kids are ready to go back to school. Good looking weather for Sat.....

Dew
 
WTG.. Nice looking ring
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom