What's new

first hunt 2013

lightman

Jr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
79
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
england, ar
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
gotta a chance to get out a little while last weekend and was pleased to find these. The white one was the first for the year.
 

Attachments

  • latestfinds.webp
    latestfinds.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 131
  • lastfinds2.webp
    lastfinds2.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 129
  • lastfinds3.webp
    lastfinds3.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 129
  • lastfinds4.webp
    lastfinds4.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 124
  • lastfinds5.webp
    lastfinds5.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
Looks like you are off to a good start!
 
Nice start. Good looking field.
 
Man! Those are some wide rows. I wish our farmers did rows like that. What will be planted there? Nice finds by the way. Is that an Adena in one of your pics?
 
Thanks guys! This field had soy beans in 2012 and cotton in 2011,the first year that I found it.Not sure what he will plant this year. It's been a really good field,and this farmer works up his ground as soon as harvest is over, so I get to hunt in the winter some.I've found as many as 9 or 10 in it a few times.I found a hafted scraper there,last spring, my first. I'm so new that I'm not good with names but I think that is a Adena. Lightman
 
Nice hunt he will probably do cotton but the soy beans did so good last year bunch of guys are going to try for another record year. Rotate corn and soy beans here. Hope you have another good year you have the picture thing down pretty good.
 
Thanks,TN! My wife has the pic thing down pretty good! I'm still trying to learn. I bought a camera, last year, just for this kind of stuff. The memory card makes it easier to get the pics onto the computer. And yeah, corn has about taken over the ground that once was cotton. Kinda funny, I found a point in this field that was about a foot off the ground, suspended in a cotton stalk! Guess the seed sprouted under the point and grew. Wish I had the camera then! Thanks for looking, Lightman
 
Good looking finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom