What's new

first platinum

islandgus

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
Two or so hours at a southern beach. Not much but one 12 gram 18K gold and platinum band so made the time worth while.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0541_0281_edited-1.webp
    DSCN0541_0281_edited-1.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN0545_0287_edited-1.webp
    DSCN0545_0287_edited-1.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
Im seein dollar signs with that one..... Great weight too. Outstanding!

Dew
 
I'd say it was time well spent. :icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice ring. :icon_thumright: I remember my first Platinum ring and I thought I could then quit my day job.:tongue3:
 
You only need one good find when its that nice...congrats.
 
Congratulations!!
 
Real nice find. :icon_thumright:
 
I like that one, Gus!:thumbsup:

Lorraine
 
when i saw the ring i thought it was stainless with gold till i read plat 950 and 18 k. over 30 years before i found a plat ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom