First Post 2nd week hunting

tdu150

Greenie
Dec 29, 2012
SW Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my bank last week asked for a roll of halves. Checked them in my car and found a 40% 1969.
Later went back in and got a second roll skunked. This week looked in teller tray and it looked like there was silver I bought the five halves. One was a 40% 1968. Next day I buy another roll hit a 40% 1965. Three 40% with very limited looking in 8 days. I consider that a good start. Just registered today so that I could post this.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to this forum, and awesome averages with little picks! What state are you from?
HH
Buff

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
don't be littering them wrappers dawg, you got some tough competition in your neck of the woods. Eminem frequents these neck of the woods. Eminem has brinks deliver coins to his chrysler 300 warehouse.

eminem_detroit_chrysler_super_bowl.jpg

after em, you gotta worry about garoulady, cause she gets all the coinstar finds, and customer change.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
50cent said:
don't be littering them wrappers dawg, you got some tough competition in your neck of the woods. Eminem frequents these neck of the woods. Eminem has brinks deliver coins to his chrysler 300 warehouse.

after em, you gotta worry about garoulady, cause she gets all the coinstar finds, and customer change.

Dawg even I gotta lay low these days you ain't know when a teller might try to crash into you on purpose homie

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy them all and don't dump where you pick up.

OP
OP
T

tdu150

Greenie
Dec 29, 2012
SW Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

eminem_detroit_chrysler_super_bowl.jpg

Plenty for all of us in this big state of Michigan. I would not litter,keep Detroit and Michigan beautiful. Thanks for the welcome and advice from you and the others that responded. TommyD

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Plenty for all of us in this big state of Michigan. I would not litter,keep Detroit and Michigan beautiful. Thanks for the welcome and advice from you and the others that responded. TommyD

dawg this is the motor state, this is what we do

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought they closed down the state of Michigan, sent it and everything off shore to include all those who lived there.

No, just most of the auto manufacturing. Funny when Toyota's opening more American factories than GM.

LOL I used to live in metro Detroit. You couldn't spit without hitting someone in the auto industry.

I wonder if I could go back and say "I had accounts here years ago, gimme coins."

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No just to Oklahoma .

We don't have much here, Tinker Air Force Base, Ft. Sill, Altus Air Force Base and Vance Air Force Base. A couple Oil and Gas companies, and the Oklahoma Thunder. All the High Tech and Automotive (use to have a big GM plant here) and other large companies went elsewere. So when they close the Military Bases, Oklahoma will go back to being a Dust Bowl.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, just most of the auto manufacturing. Funny when Toyota's opening more American factories than GM.

LOL I used to live in metro Detroit. You couldn't spit without hitting someone in the auto industry.

I wonder if I could go back and say "I had accounts here years ago, gimme coins."

When I here Detroit that is what I think.. Automotive Industry. Tell them the Vault Teller was saving you some Boxes of coins and you are there to collect.

OP
OP
T

tdu150

Greenie
Dec 29, 2012
SW Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We don't have much here, Tinker Air Force Base, Ft. Sill, Altus Air Force Base and Vance Air Force Base. A couple Oil and Gas companies, and the Oklahoma Thunder. All the High Tech and Automotive (use to have a big GM plant here) and other large companies went elsewere. So when they close the Military Bases, Oklahoma will go back to being a Dust Bowl.
Think Positive that is what we are doing back in Michigan. Bringing it back one business at a time. Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions