What's new

First ring of 2012

seapro1

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
80
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cocoa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac & Excalibur 1000, Fisher CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I got to go home on 3 weeks vacation from Afghanistan, although I only got to hunt for 2 days I found this nice little keeper the 2nd day (7\25\2012). I can't wait until I'm back home in Feb 2013.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-07-25_05-45-44_271.webp
    2012-07-25_05-45-44_271.webp
    304.6 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
Very CooL !!!
 
So glad you had some luck! Be safe. And stay in touch with us whenever you can. :icon_thumright:
 
gorgeous! and thanks for your service!
 
That's a beautiful ring find, Seapro 1

Congrats on fine detecting

Thank you for serving our Country

Stay safe ....come back soon

Lorraine
 
Very nice ring.
 
Isn't Leave grand? What a beautiful ring. Congrats!

Thanks for your service to our country. Stay safe and God Bless.

HH,
Anita

P.S. Do you ever detect over in Afganyland?
 
Way to go Seapro! Way to go! :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
What a sweet lil ring! Thank you for your service!
 
Congratulations, and thank you for all you do!!!
 
Beautiful ring,in 2 days I say that's awesome:icon_thumright:Thank you for all you do for USA:headbang:,God Be With you & Bless You,,HH:hello:
 
Wow that's what keeps us going back for more :)
Stay safe out there mate :)
 
Thank you for your service! So glad you found such a nice ring while on leave.
 
Hi, no I can honestly say I don't think I would want to dig it up if I got a hit!!!!!??? Thanks have a great day.
 
Thanks for all the great comments everyone, I really appreciate it. Good luck detecting!!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom