What's new

First Ring...Wooo hooo

Slugrusher

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
90
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida near that place
New search in a park across form the beach. Volleyball court. AT Pro. Pinged at 42 strong.
Found it about 8 inches down in the sand. It's a start. Still awaiting mother nature to calm
the waters of the Atlantic before I start my search for the big ring. This one is stainless it's a
start.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1047 (600 x 450).webp
    DSCN1047 (600 x 450).webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 674
Upvote 8
Great first ! Congrats :headbang:
 
Nice looking ring!! I like the design.
I thought I found my first last week, but it was just a really shiny penny on-end. I saw the edge and thought it was a gold ring for a second.
 
Nice ring, I always love finding rings no matter what they are made of, silver and gold will follow.

Shark27
 
Congrats On your first!
Keep swingin, there's lots more out there :thumbsup:
 
You never forget your first ring.. you can only go up now.. soon enough you'll be pulling out the good ones.. nice find. :thumbsup:
 
Nice find but, now is the time to get out on the beach and hunt those areas the waves are tearing up, hunt that water line! HH, Mike
 
all it takes is one ring to get it hooked :wink: Keep digging up junk signals and you will find the gold and silver ;D
 
Bavaria Mike said:
Nice find but, now is the time to get out on the beach and hunt those areas the waves are tearing up, hunt that water line! HH, Mike

Well...with regards to this statement. Our city replenished it's beach last year with some 5,000,000 tons of sand along it's 6 miles.

What would be found? I realize newer things but...older too??
 
you gotta love this hobby, you never know what you find until you dig it up!!! :icon_thumright: ;D
 
The first one is a great omen, I found my first ring last November and have now found 12. They will start to pop up for sure now, congrats
 
Rings and Old Sh*t... bread and butter :laughing7: Great find - I think I have as much fun remembering them as finding them - especially the first of anything. Great work!

Where did they get the 5M tons of sand? I assume most people on the coast know the answer, but I don't - might be good stuff in there.
 
NICE RING ...
 
My first was tungsten. Still looking for something "precious." Congratz on your first! Felt good didn't it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom