What's new

First Silver Ring!

Hunter101

Full Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
225
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I convinced my wife to go to the park with me for a bit with our son. I started detecting when she said it was too cold. I said okay.... And proceeded to do what I always do when I have to pack up which is walk to the car still swinging the detector looking for only things that read 2 inches or less. Well I got a target bouncing at quarter to half dollar on the ace 350 and I dug it up to find is beauty. Hopefully the picture turns out.
image.webp
 
Upvote 28
Grats on the ring.
I also don't stop swinging until I reach pavement
 
Cool ring find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Wow! That's a beautiful first ring, I'll bet your wife is going to love it.:laughing7:
If she's anything like mine, you'll bring home your first diamond ring and she'll say "if you find another one I can have diamond earrings made out of them". If you are smart you will go along with it as an excuse to keep "investing" in upgrades.
 
Last edited:
Haha so true Icewing. She loved it and now fully approves of the hobby!
 
I'm stoked to see what I can accomplish with the at pro next week when it arrives.
 
Congrats on a very pretty first silver ring!
 
Great ring there!
 
OTWBTTC strikes again!! LOL

That REALLY is a pretty design! Looks older to me and maybe crafted.

Nice!

Oh, and Joee5? Why stop at the pavement? That's why I have a jackhammer. ;)
 
That's why I hunt alone (mostly). Now one's going home until I say so. :thumbsup: Congrats on saving the day by pulling that ring. My wife hovers around when I clean my finds, asking if I found anything good? That's just her code for dibs on the rings I like.
 
Really cool ring! I think wifey should stay home next time,lol
 
Sweet Silver, and Congrads on your first of many!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom