What's new

First Tattoo and It's a Beauty! Lynyrd Skynyrd and Treasue Hunting Combined.

Hi , Are tattoos more abundant in prisons or art galleries ?

Is it your opinion that the denizens of “art galleries” represent the apogee of human culture and taste? That these perusers of “art” are the arbiters of what is “classy” or “stylish”?

My taste in “art” leans toward that Art created by Albrecht Durer, and that Great Master would definitely be found in a tattoo parlor on his way to a concert were he to be alive today. I’m sure that good old Albrecht would also appreciate the art work that went into my bloody battle axe “Kill For Peace” tattoo or perhaps he would comment on the beautiful realistic detail on my bloody broad sword tattoo.

Where you would not likely find Herr Durer is in an art gallery or any other such venue where self identified important and pretentious small minded effete beta males go to try to stroke their own egos as they revel in their own insignificance as the real, nitty gritty and beautiful world passes them by.

FreeBirdTim, you enjoy that tattoo, have a great time at that concert and do a shot of Southern Comfort or ‘Shine for your pal Reaper.


EJD
 
Based on the artists I know it would be very close. But the artists will have a $2000 sleeve and the prisoner will have a $200 sleeve. I check this thread every morning so I’ll know who the hens are. I appreciate all of you letting me know what kind of person you are ahead of time. Judging people with tattoos or because of skin color OR sexual preference is so very unintelligent. If you want to go out of your way to let people know that’s who you are then by all
means, do me that favor.

That's just plain strange that you feel the need to judge people because they might have judged others, you fraud.
 
FYI
They are going to be on Fox&Friends tommorrow (friday) morning.Probably do an interveiw and play a couple songs.


Didn't know that, thanks!
 
That's just plain strange that you feel the need to judge people because they might have judged others, you fraud.
Hahaha. You’re a funny guy. ALL of your comments are funny. Way to not take yourself seriously, I’ll follow suit. ����
 
I appreciate all of you letting me know what kind of person you are ahead of time. Judging people with tattoos or because of skin color OR sexual preference is so very unintelligent. If you want to go out of your way to let people know that’s who you are then by all
means, do me that favor.

Amen Bama Billy, our unnamed friend will hopefuly read this and let us adult carry on exchanging in a civilized manner.
 
You sure lay a lot of eggs for a rooster. And yeah. I am funny.
Hahaha literally no idea what that means. But this is fun so keep making yourself look foolish, I keep making comments that people like.
 
Nice tat Tim !!!! Congrats !!! Got my 3 all while I was in the Navy , don’t regret them but 37 years later I wouldn’t mind covering 2 with some new art . I got to see Skynyrd in 77 or 78 at mile high stadium in Denver about 3-4 months before the plane went down, great concert ! Also , at my party the night before I left for boot, my mother called the radio station and got them to play simple man to send me out into the world ,,,,,, I had no clue my mom even had heard of Skynyrd 8-)
 
Name names then.

I don't think you have the stones. :laughing7:

This IS fun!

I was not talking about you if that is what you were inquiring about.
My only hope with that comment was to keep the thread on track, exchanges on this forum can be amazing since most people are able to share while remaining curteous and open.
I have zero interest in feeding cyber-feuds.
 
All good, no need to apologize.
I tend to suck at reading sarcasm and other second degree meanings in written conversations.
 
I am one of those persons with an addictive personality. If i got a tattoo i am sure i would be covered from head to toe in a year! I think i will stick with the gumball machine versions to insure i will have plenty of room for the newest art that comes out. BTW..Nice tattoo.
 
Great tattoo.

The closest i every got, my daughter drew a rose on my ankle that everyone thought was a tattoo.
I just don't like needles, and being poked by them even less.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
It's not as painful as a shot. It feels more like a cat using your arm as a scratching post for two hours straight!

It will definitely be awhile before I think about getting another one!
 
Nice tatt, I have a few with my military history, Years ago their was movie with a actress ,Clair Bloom,I think,about her as a tatt artist,and she appeared to differant travelers,and gave them tattoos,that took them into fantasys of the subject tattoo,can"t recall name of movie,but I would like to watch it again...My tattoos sometimes give me a attitude in difficult situations.Music is good too.

The Illustrated man/Clair Bloom/Rod Stiger

Looked it up.
 
Last edited:
Nice tatt, I have a few with my military history, Years ago their was movie with a actress ,Clair Bloom,I think,about her as a tatt artist,and she appeared to differant travelers,and gave them tattoos,that took them into fantasys of the subject tattoo,can"t recall name of movie,but I would like to watch it again...My tattoos sometimes give me a attitude in difficult situations.Music is good too.

The Illustrated man/Clair Bloom/Rod Stiger

Looked it up.
A junior in high school back in 1977, we were required to read Ray Bradbury’s “The Illustrated Man” (1951). One of my favorite books of all time.
 
Nice tatt, I have a few with my military history, Years ago their was movie with a actress ,Clair Bloom,I think,about her as a tatt artist,and she appeared to differant travelers,and gave them tattoos,that took them into fantasys of the subject tattoo,can"t recall name of movie,but I would like to watch it again...My tattoos sometimes give me a attitude in difficult situations.Music is good too.

The Illustrated man/Clair Bloom/Rod Stiger

Looked it up.


Not to be watched with an altered consciousness.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom