smokeythecat
Platinum Member
Does it exist for sale? I haven't seen one around yet.
Does it exist for sale? I haven't seen one around yet.
Non transferrable warranty doesn't say much for it.
or you hate it.. 

.....
Non transferrable warranty doesn't say much for it.
27 gold with it last year. Not a machine for everyone but for sure it is the deepest, in the water PI made.
Yeah OBN...
First post you have made I disagree with.
My tweeked 8x is more powerful and deeper than this... Or any detector made... and has been for eons.
Correct coils / setup will pound down the depths you would shake your head at.
I will pull cans at 3 foot +.with a signal that is clear as a bell.... large items cannot escape it.
With optional larger coils / skids...
Better get real shovels and get ready for a whole lotta pain.
..
..

I've worked on one JW Fisher machine but it had the 8 inch coil. (learned it is the 7.5) Only used it twice in the water, not real impressed. More of a machine for finding big deep targets. It was Deep but the AQ is more targeted for gold, small to large, which for me is the whole point. I was amazed at how the headphones hooked up on the control box and still worked being a very small connector. That was the reason I had the machine, to adapt the JW fisher fitting to a Excalibur. SO the guy could use all of his JW hearing devices on his excalibur. See if I can find some pictures of the operation. Found the pictures, forgot I had made a Bone phone for both also.
View attachment 1921069..View attachment 1921070..View attachment 1921071
I know yours maybe deeper but this is right off of the JW X8 PDF
View attachment 1921082
The 8 inch coil on the AQ nails a US Nickel at 15 inches. Where as pictured
the almost same size coil with the JW X8 is 6 inches.
If I were going for a ship wreck site, the JW Fisher would be the ticket for sure. Deeper, I will give it to you on that but deeper on what I am looking for.. No.

Anyone know the shipping box size ?
