What's new

Fisher Impulse Detector

Southern Ca Bill

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have 4 Fisher Impulse Metal Detectors and like them very much. I was contacted by Felix at Fisher Research Laboratories that they do not have parts available for these units any longer. Does anyone out there know where I can get these units repaired as Fisher Laboratories was no help at all. When I asked them what can I do now their response was "Oh Well!!!" When Fisher was located in Los Banos I was always able to get excellent service and advice. Now that they have moved to Texas - it is just the opposite. Help. Contact me at mrufener@verizon.net with any advise you may have. It will be greatly appreciated.
Southern Ca Bill
 
It isn't that they just moved, they were bought by First Texas, the people that make Bounty Hunter. The parts might not be available, but I suspect they now want you to just buy their new junk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom