What's new

Flu Shots

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The wife and I have never both been this sick, at the same time, in 40 years:BangHead: We both got the Flu 1 day before Christmas, and still fighting it. Had to cancel dinner and presents, with the Grandkids. Get a flu shot....................this is no joke, its bad!!
 
Yup……even the literature witht he flu shots says it does not work…….you are way better off not getting it……and there are substantial concerns about auto-immune problems that result from the flu shots……
 
Yup……even the literature witht he flu shots says it does not work…….you are way better off not getting it……and there are substantial concerns about auto-immune problems that result from the flu shots……

Nope, no it doesn't , no you're not and no again...

These flu shot conspiracy theories are killing people...
 
Last edited:
Never could figure out why people put something in

their bodies so they don't get it!:tongue3:

God Bless


Chris
 
Flu shot conspiracy?????? Read the data……….It is your statements that are baseless and dangerous……
Care to engage in a scientific debate here? Lets go for it….strictly science, even the studies used by the CDC and pharma companies data…….
 
Hey flu sucks, bird flu sucks even more..so let's grow the vaccine for flu in a chicken ( bird ) egg..makes a lot of sense to me.
I think ? No not really.

I personally never put anything into my body that the gov says is good for me.

Mike
 
The wife and I have never both been this sick, at the same time, in 40 years:BangHead: We both got the Flu 1 day before Christmas, and still fighting it. Had to cancel dinner and presents, with the Grandkids. Get a flu shot....................this is no joke, its bad!!

Yeah, I hadn't taken them either in 16 years until I had re-enlisted into the Army Reserves in 2007 and found out that month at my first drill, they did SRP, (Soldiers Readiness Processing), they threw in the flu shot as a mandatory vaccine for soldiers! Of course I had NO CHOICE but to take it, and you should have seen the full time staff claim they already had their shots. Some how I smelled BS!

I got sick, worse than I had ever been. And of course a couple of years after that time I got the same sorta sick feeling every year, and have not had any issues in 5 years and after 2007 since I was surprised with the DOD's mandatroy new vaccine, lets just say I have connections to give me paperwork that I got a flu shot and certainly DON'T take them anymore!

I know they never worked, people who get them, gets sick everytime they take it. I hadn't had 1 in 16 years prior to 2007 and NOT ONE time in that 16 years did I ever have or get the flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People around me that time got the flu because they got the flu shot, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I can see where this thread will get locked down or deleted because it can get tied to a term that they won't allow in here
 
I had a flu shot this year because we have a new baby I haven't been sick at all in about 5 years and I'm still not .
 
Yup get your aluminum, MSG, mercury and formaldehyde dose today,hmmmm good stuff.
 
I'm a firm believer in taking flu shots since I had double pneumonia several years ago,haven't been that sick ever in my life and my stepdad who was a pioneer in pediatric allergies strongly recommended getting one.
 
I can give anyone who wants it, a shot of the flu. But don't waste time, this is a limited time offer probably only lasting a few more days.... I hope!
 
Feel better soon Iron Patch and you too cooper and all.
 
I never had a flu shot in my life,i dont think I ever had the flu.Coincidence:laughing7:
 
The flu knows better than to mess with you RJC.
 
Feel better soon Iron Patch and you too cooper and all.


I'm getting close to good again. Strangely a headache has been my worst symptom this time and I really can't remember that ever being an issue anytime I was ever sick. All of the other systems were very mild, which has me thinking maybe it's a sinus infection, and luckily I have the meds for that so should get better which ever it is. I had planned to get back to my healthy ways come the new year and this now seals the deal because health means everything.
 
I was reading an article a while back,I'll find it if youre interested Iron patch.The article was titled chemtrail flu.The symptoms were similar to the flu except mild,a headache was one of the main symptoms.
 
I'm not a flu shot believer but if you don't get one when you have a baby they get out the pitchforks and torches and have a linchen.
 
Last edited:
I'm not a flu shot believer but if you don't get one when you have a baby they get out the pitchforks and torches and have a linchen.

You ever notice how often ' it's Always for the Children.'
 
Tried posting a photo of my baby but it won't go
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom