Foiled

Foiled

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all you diggers ! My buddy Ky Boy got me started in metal detecting and I am hooked!!! He has created a monster, a monster that just wants to dig. I am from West Point Kentucky and love to fish also but I have to say digging relics can be just as much of a rush as catching a 30 to 75lb catfish, no joke. If some one out there has any suggestions about places to dig in Ky I'm all ears! Maybe I can get answers on what in the world I'm pulling out of the ground now, it's not that hard to get stumped when your head first in a hole that you just made looking at an object that you just can't figure out!

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
Yes a monster I have created! He's a keeper and this guy thrives on the swinging of a coil and listening to beeping. I had been kinda out of the hobby for a few years and one day I asked him to try md'ing with me. He's been hooked ever since. We both enjoy the peace of mind you get when of in the fields. He dug his first Barber 25c and .69 cal minnie the other day and you'd have thought he'd won the lottery! Great finds for a great guy. When it was 20 degrees outside and 2am in the morning, and he asked "where we going next?", I knew I had created a monster.....

Attachments

• image-3653196621.jpg
    image-3653196621.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 76

Kyboy

Dec 27, 2009
Hardin county KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Minelab Explorer II
Garret GTAX 550
And congrats on buying the Explorer XS today. You gonna have fun with that! ;)

OP
OP
F

Foiled

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And congrats on buying the Explorer XS today. You gonna have fun with that! ;)

You know I can't wait to for great times I'm going to have with the Explorer XS and you will be right there with me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread