What's new

Folks, John Lee Hooker + Bonnie Raitt....

bill from lachine

Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
22,648
Reaction score
88,976
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quebec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks, Candian music thread.....

Folks,

For those who enjoy blues music.....this duet fits the bill.....love the gritty blues....

I edited the header because jeff wanted to hear some Canadian music.....in any event you've got John Lee Hooker and
Bonnie Raitt as US content.

 
Last edited:
Bill, why do you always use american music? you should be promoting Canadian music, like justin bieber. hahahahaha:laughing7:
 
jeff,

justin beiber is not music or like Ozzy Osborne said...."what's a bieber???

And yeah I've got lots of Canuck music up my sleeve.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
THANK YOU I cannot stand bieber ( I somehow bet rebgirl likes him) We'll have to ask her when she logs in next month
 
Hey watch the national jokes!
That reminds me. I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
 
other than dion, who's famous from CA in music?
 
Jeff,

Here's some Canuck music you can sink your teeth into...Steppenwolf.






THANK YOU I cannot stand bieber ( I somehow bet rebgirl likes him) We'll have to ask her when she logs in next month
 
wow steppenwolf was Ca? never knew that ( that takes me back to my youth)
and you mean shania twain sings too? :hello2:
 
jeff/relevantchair,

Another ditty you might remember BTO...Bachman Turner Overdrive.

 
man, I'm glad I don't have to pay for this education
 
Bill, you and Crispin need to check out my groups on my profile sometime
 
Born to be wild,was bikin daze. Gone now. B.t.o. t.c.b. and tramp! Oh yeah.

Not to leave jeff out, indiana wants me,lawd i can,t go back there....
 
who is tcb? I love supertramp
 
Tcb takin care of business. Tramp is title of another bto tune.
Tcbf. Takin care of business in a flash.
Supertramp 79?breakfast in america,goodbye stranger,longway home,don,t you look at my girlfriend.
 
Last edited:
ahhh thought you meant another group
 
i,ve got a lil red rooster,to oo o lazy ta crow for day.
D.J.! Howlin Wolf version?
 
jeff,

Here's another one for you....with the exception of Levon Helm on drums who was a good ole boy from Arkansas the rest of the members were all Canucks....The Band.....George Harrison said they were the best band in the world at the time....and Eric Clapton wanted to play with them....not a bad endorsement if you ask me....lol.



man, I'm glad I don't have to pay for this education
 
Folks,

Another Canuck Bryan Adams playing at farm aid....the summer of 69

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom