For the fans... Season 7 is comming...

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still can't believe that some surveyor never "located" the money pit to always know what it is. Regardless of whether there is, or was treasure in it. Fred Nolan was paid to survey the island in the 60's by Chappel, but would have thought someone earlier then him would have as well...to pin point the spot... If they ever find anything of real value it may be tough to keep it a secret to be able to reveal it on the show... Also they film during the summer of course so I'm guessing they haven't been on the island or atleast not doing much on it for months now...They could bore holes during the winter if they and all the workers don't mind working in freezing temps, unless the machine itself would freeze up, hydraulic lines etc...

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s even proven that there was never a money pit to locate.....

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "staged" strike in episode 19 was the final proof that they are planning season 7. They had to stop drilling holes or there would be nothing to do in season 7. Also they other thread talking about the Oak Island tours only being available on weekends as they were working there during the week.

hqdefault.jpg

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s even proven that there was never a money pit to locate.....

If you believe that then what were the original 3 digging?? Here you are again talking as if everything you say is fact and it's not. What is your proof there was never a hole they started digging. Virtually everyone believes there was a hole the original 3 started digging. The question has always been whether it had treasure in it. It was coined The Money Pit years later...

Caryl

Feb 2, 2008
Which I always thought was because it was a hole that ATE money, lots of it: not that it ever had money IN it.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you believe that then what were the original 3 digging??

Presumes that the "original three" did actually dig a pit. There is nothing to support this statement besides the story itself which has known inaccuracies in it.

What is your proof there was never a hole they started digging.

Where is your proof that there was?

Virtually everyone believes there was a hole the original 3 started digging. The question has always been whether it had treasure in it.

Argumentum ad populum.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Presumes that the "original three" did actually dig a pit. There is nothing to support this statement besides the story itself which has known inaccuracies in it.

Where is your proof that there was?

Argumentum ad populum.

I know we both can't prove our point on this. Up till you and Mr. Wonder think there never was a hole dug by the original I had NEVER heard it disputed. NEVER. and as I've said before that doesn't mean there was ever anything in the hole possibly, but no one I had read from had ever not believed the hole was there except ya'll 2 apparently... That is how all this started. Without the original 3 OI would still be an island....

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know we both can't prove our point on this.

It's not up to me to prove anything. It's up to those people claiming that a money pit existed to prove their claim.

Up till you and Mr. Wonder think there never was a hole dug by the original I had NEVER heard it disputed. NEVER.

I haven't said that there wasn't a hole. It's just that no evidence has been presented proving that part of the story, and I see no reason to believe it, despite everybody else believing in it, and you never having heard it disputed.

... but no one I had read from had ever not believed the hole was there except ya'll 2 apparently...

Does that mean that there really was a hole dug by the three "boys"? Do you believe every story you hear?

That is how all this started. Without the original 3 OI would still be an island....

... it's still a land mass surrounded by water...

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not 100% surrounded by water as a typical island is.. Dunfied fixed that for everyone there after.. Sadly as you know I can't go back in time to take photo's of the original 3 digging a hole. There are all kinds of writings of the hole. WAY too many for there to not even be a hole there..AT some point you hve to believe what has been written many times for 100's of years. With your thinking did WW I really happen?.... Where you there? Do you have pics you took yourself? Have we ever actually landed on the moon? Have you been there? I assume you think everyone back then lied, even the reporters who wrote about it? for 100's of years...SO do you think there was a hole there if you say you haven't said there isn't a hole yet you say it hasn't been proven so which is it. Do you yourself somewhat believe the hole was there? If you don't even believe the original story why do you bother keeping up with the current story being laid out in front of us???????????????????????????

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not 100% surrounded by water as a typical island is.. Dunfied fixed that for everyone there after.. Sadly as you know I can't go back in time to take photo's of the original 3 digging a hole. There are all kinds of writings of the hole. WAY too many for there to not even be a hole there..AT some point you hve to believe what has been written many times for 100's of years. With your thinking did WW I really happen?.... Where you there? Do you have pics you took yourself? Have we ever actually landed on the moon? Have you been there? I assume you think everyone back then lied, even the reporters who wrote about it? for 100's of years...SO do you think there was a hole there if you say you haven't said there isn't a hole yet you say it hasn't been proven so which is it. Do you yourself somewhat believe the hole was there? If you don't even believe the original story why do you bother keeping up with the current story being laid out in front of us???????????????????????????

We have photographic and physical evidence that WWI happened. We have photographic and physical evidence that the moon landing happened. There are all kinds of writings about Sasquatch ... does that make it real? How about Nessie? Stories are irrelevant, despite how many people repeat the story. What can actually be proven through verifiable material evidence is all that matters.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yet here you are!!

I won't even go in to the theories of the moon landing being a hoax..
How do we know where those WWI pics were taken.

Everything in life can be questioned. Do you believe in GOD? the Bermuda Triangle, etc etc...

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't even go in to the theories of the moon landing being a hoax..
How do we know where those WWI pics were taken.

You're right. Just like there are people who are willing to accept unsubstantiated stories as fact, there are other people willing to completely disregard facts in favour of some fantasy.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
At any rate, endlessly leaves all of us glued to the TV...interesting who knows .... as the seasons move on.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The "staged" strike in episode 19 was the final proof that they are planning season 7. They had to stop drilling holes or there would be nothing to do in season 7. Also they other thread talking about the Oak Island tours only being available on weekends as they were working there during the week.

View attachment 1699349
It appears that most of everything on this show is staged.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Of Course!

In order to have reruns...It is required to have...100 episodes...Just like I stated...At the Start of...Season 6!

Caryl

Feb 2, 2008
In order to have reruns...It is required to have...100 episodes...Just like I stated...At the Start of...Season 6!

Actually, no. Reruns are at the discretion of the network.

Syndication however. The number used to be 100 episodes but is now 88 episodes, or around 4 seasons.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread