jbow
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
With all the foreclosures right now it is a perfect time to hunt them. I know some people in Atlanta who hunt everyone they find and no one ever says anything to them, not the neighbors.... no one. One time the police stopped and asked them what they were doing. They told them they were hunting for Civil War relics, gave both officers a minnie and they told they to have fun and left. The banks don't have time to care and if you don't leave a mess... no one really cares. This is a good opportunity. The worst that can happen is that you might be asked to leave. Of course you can always buy an orange vest and stencil survey or utility on it...
Just a thought for those who are short of place to hunt.
J
Just a thought for those who are short of place to hunt.
J


I have actually run into people while at parks or schools, for example, that think the mere act of finding a lost item (ANY lost item from ANYWHERE) is somehow "preying on the misfortunes of others". Sure, this is rare, and sure, most people could care less and don't even notice you. BUT if I had to base my plans on the rare naysayers, I might as well hang it up. Heck, we all might as well stop driving too, lest someone get mad and flip you off in traffic for something they too perceived you did wrong 







