What's new

Found a couple today

handaxe

Jr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Found these two beauties today near some nice pottery. After all the rain I am glad to finally get out. August 15 no more hunting as deer season comes in and we have this property leased out.

For the experts is the one on the right a Dalton?
 

Attachments

  • image-2919602671.webp
    image-2919602671.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 101
  • image-4213431375.webp
    image-4213431375.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0
Well I am no expert so alls I can say is nice points. Got some damage on them but not much. Id take some like that any day.
 
Thanks rock. Yeah they were a little busted up but not too bad
 
Bout the closest to a point for me since summer is in my avatar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom