What's new

Found a few yesterday

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems like every time I find a point it is a different type and allot of colors. I dont know the types I just like to pick them up. I hit a new field and did some exploring. Looks quite good and I only spent 4 hours in it. Hope everyone likes my finds. Brokes every where.
HH, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC10497.webp
    SDC10497.webp
    356.7 KB · Views: 131
  • SDC10544.webp
    SDC10544.webp
    355.3 KB · Views: 122
  • SDC10545.webp
    SDC10545.webp
    315.3 KB · Views: 120
  • SDC10550.webp
    SDC10550.webp
    312.9 KB · Views: 120
  • SDC10553.webp
    SDC10553.webp
    369.6 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
there's some nice finds there. You had a good day. Some of that looks like the material they used here in MO.
 
Productive day! Love that pink tri
 
Looks like a good new spot. Nice finds Rock!
 
They are all good finds Rock and I love that stone color:notworthy:
 
very nice rock!!
 
...."replacements" for what you sent me! lol Very nice rock! :)
 
...."replacements" for what you sent me! lol Very nice rock! :)

Thanks It was a good day. I hope to be able to go back soon. I just kinda hopped around to get a feel of the place. Looks quite good.
 
Nice rock glad u got out;)
 
Hey Rock it looks like that new place is gonna be a good one. I like the scraper with the red lines thru it in the second picture. Really nice material. Hope the weather stays good so you can get back out there. We want to see more!!!
 
Hey Rock it looks like that new place is gonna be a good one. I like the scraper with the red lines thru it in the second picture. Really nice material. Hope the weather stays good so you can get back out there. We want to see more!!!

Thanks I am still waiting to hear if I can do a return on that field. Nothing moves fast where I live at. :sadsmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom