What's new

Found A Good One Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for several hours this afternoon and found absolutely nothing. I was beginning to think that I would be shut out, but I decided to look one more field before going home. I'm glad that I did.


I was excited to find this one.











We don't find many quartz points in southwest Georgia. The red one is made out of nice material.








 
Upvote 0
Beautiful Bolen.
Looks like your day turned out pretty good
 
Great find, looks like a Bolen, an early one with the "E" notch feature.
 
That is a beauty!
 
Great point! I haven't found one like that shape yet.
 
Way cool! Congratulations!
 
Yes the paper reads "point king finds a killer " haha sweet find boss
 
I'm near Macon .. Looking for a detecting buddy
 
I'm near Macon .. Looking for a detecting buddy

There is a forum just for metal detecting.. You'll have better luck there.
 
I like those triangular ones they just seem to be super old, is that a correct guess? Can't get the enlarged versions of the pictures, my Internet must be low grading again =(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom