painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2014 #1 Worked my tail off today and I got all my stuff done by 3 so I headed to the creek . It was a nice sunny day and a great hunt !!!! Attachments image-1069497502.webp 84.4 KB · Views: 139 image-320564116.webp 61.8 KB · Views: 146 image-3813727126.webp 64.6 KB · Views: 132 image-312985233.webp 113.6 KB · Views: 125 image-685924981.webp 49 KB · Views: 140 Upvote 0
Worked my tail off today and I got all my stuff done by 3 so I headed to the creek . It was a nice sunny day and a great hunt !!!!
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2014 Thread Owner #21 Thanks TN I would agree with Benton too the beveled edges and the turkey tails I've found in same spot ...
Thanks TN I would agree with Benton too the beveled edges and the turkey tails I've found in same spot ...
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2014 #22 And a fine looking one it is.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2014 #23 Great finds! That one is a real beauty!