What's new

Found A Nice Triangle This Afternoon

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked in one of my favorite fields this afternoon and was pleased to find this one. It is perfect and has an incredible tip. My picture does not do it justice.I also found some big broken points.


 
Upvote 0
I love that one! reminds me of a creamsicle
 
Beautiful! Exceptionally sharp tip. :icon_thumright:
 
Dang Americus! That might be your best of the year! And you have a lot to choose from. Beauty!
 
Man what a sweet color. Shes a real beauty
 
Wonderful, that is a small one and looks really sharp.
 
Always love the triangles. Nice one
 
Don't take that one to the bank, keep it around home to extrapolate splinters.
 
If that one doesn't rate a 10, ill eat my hat! Very nice sharp point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom