What's new

Found a treasure with a metal detector ☢ in Chernobyl!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,821
Reaction score
76,261
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JACKED the old house and there were coins​

Premiered Oct 31, 2021
 
I thought everyone jacked up houses and detected under them... :/

Nothing new here... move along... :P
 

Found the HERMIT in the Chernobyl forest😱Dug up the Medieval treasure with a metal detector​


 
I think one would have to be a Russian to detect in a wasteland as that.
 
Yea Gotta sneak in. must have been Raining Silver !
I'd love to find a Cache of Medieval Silver like That LOL
I'd be afraid I'd wake up Though :laughing7:
 
Do you even need a detector in Chernobyl ?
I’d think coins glow and buzz
 
Wonder how safe it is to actually dig.....my neighbor worked cleaning up nuclear waste.....he says at chernobyl its pretty safe to explore....as long as you don't dig or disturb the soil ??
 
I don't know, been watching these guys for awhile, the one guy swam in the reactor water
when his moron buddy used a chainsaw on his boat, while they were exploring.
they eat berries, apples and drink the water out the well.
they went for tests after the reactor deal and all come up fine.

the old woman apparently always lived there.

i think 90 percent of the issue is over exaggerated caution.
and greed over what was left behind.

cant undersand all, but it appears their geiger counter thingy may have went up while digging all the silver
 
What a crazy place.....eerily beautiful !!
 
yea if I lived there I'd be glowing in the dark :coffee2:
 
i'd like to see that movie again :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom