MUD(S.W.A.T)
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2005
- Messages
- 8,006
- Reaction score
- 899
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Location: Undisclosed
- Detector(s) used
- I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
So my brother gets to travel allot. He went to Geneva Switzerland and found this metal. We did a little research and all we could find was that it is a silver metal and could be a museum piece. If anyone has any information on this thing and what the value would be please tell me? Also is this something PCGS would authenticate or grade?
Thanks all,
Keep @ it and HH!!
So my brother gets to travel allot. He went to Geneva Switzerland and found this metal. We did a little research and all we could find was that it is a silver metal and could be a museum piece. If anyone has any information on this thing and what the value would be please tell me? Also is this something PCGS would authenticate or grade?
Thanks all,
Keep @ it and HH!!
That's what I know so far... 

I was not looking for opinions like someone said, I needed facts,
The marks look like stab marks from someone stabbing it over and over with a large knife.
(Not done by a digger or me) This was not dug or stolen like someone pulled from the air
my brother gave it to me...
Again sorry
So far it seems its not a museum piece, Its a souvenir medallion or medal from the 1896 exposition in Switzerland. Still have no Idea on value other than Silver Melt Value.
and we all know every pawn shop in America would give you only melt value for the Holy grail....
I'm sure the person who sold it to my brother likely new the value and sold it to my brother at the right price.

He said that he got it at a strange place to have metals and coins. He said he found it at a antique watch store.
Thank you Thrillatahunt for your information, I still wish I knew a price. 







