TeamNugget
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2013
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Charleston, SC
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter, old school out of date.
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
Upvote
0
Looks like garnet, some garnet can even be picked up with a magnet.
GG~
There is a ad in the ICMJ for a guy in Hawaii who buys garnets. He says send a small sample, or pictures...
Hey teamnugget, those is real cool!
You got a five gallon bucket of them? I know something I can do with them.
Let me know, pm, if you want to give up some of them. We'll work it out.
I have a friend, who years ago as a young boy, found in a creek bed a garnet slab, the size of a kitchen counter top (he said).
That was in NW Ga, he said it would have to be dug out, and he can't find the location of it any more, or someone else did and got it. I love rocks, minerals, and gems, I think your finds there are nice.
What's so messed up bout them being outta Charleston? just curious......