What's new

Found Some Good Ones Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 3 1/2 hours this afternoon in a field that has been planted in watermelons. This is the third time I have looked in this field but we had a lot of rain last week and the conditions were great.


The first two are my favorites.














This blade is paper thin.








 
Upvote 0
nice,i like the first one alot,thanks for sharing
 
Nice finds!
Your posts are starting to give me an inferiority complex lol
 
Wow nice finds.... I really like the second one .. I bet that would have done some damage
 
I think the 2nd one is my fav. from those pics. Congrats!
 
Tearing it up, bro.
 
that first one is nice for sure…a bolen?
 
Amazing! You don't seem to to ever have a disappointing day on a hunt. Cool Finds!
 
You're are having a great year! Glad for you!
 
That first one is a killer!!
 
One thing that is good about a watermelon field that sometime in July they will harrow the field and plant another crop, probably green beans. Then I'll get to look it again!
 
Tearing it up. Wish they laid like that around here.
 
Love those beveled points
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom