C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2020 #1 I found this point a few years ago I’m not not sure what kind it is! I thought fish spear but the base is different! Any ideals! Attachments 9742EF82-3312-4D6A-AF5C-C21A9AB045FF.webp 14 KB · Views: 126 Upvote 0
I found this point a few years ago I’m not not sure what kind it is! I thought fish spear but the base is different! Any ideals!
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2020 #2 They knocked a big flake out of the base to thin it. What's other side look like
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2020 #3 I don't know but I'm jealous.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2020 #4 Nice point , what’s state did you find it in ?
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2020 #5 Pretty damn cool. I like it.
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2020 Thread Owner #6 I found it in southern ohio
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,184 Reaction score 33,073 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 28, 2020 #7 Looks like a Cumberland...sort of. Other side please. Gary
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2020 #8 More pics would definitely help ... otherside and maybe a profile pic to see how thick it is. The base looks like an early Archaic point
More pics would definitely help ... otherside and maybe a profile pic to see how thick it is. The base looks like an early Archaic point
MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Jan 28, 2020 #9 Without seeing it from all sides, I’ll put on a blindfold and throw a dart. Maybe I’ll hit E-notched Big Sandy.
Without seeing it from all sides, I’ll put on a blindfold and throw a dart. Maybe I’ll hit E-notched Big Sandy.