What's new

found YESTERDAY, a diamond ring!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
3,644
Reaction score
5,648
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Almost without fail - for years, as I would walk out the door to go detecting, the wife would wish me luck, and say, "Go find a diamond ring"...!
I (finally) did what SHE wanted...! :laughing7:

At a small city park, I might have found THE very same lost ring, that I've been hunting for, for several years!
Now, I'm in the process in trying to find the owner.
There are two letters SP right next to 14k on the inside of the ring, so it may be the owner's initials.

The ring has three tiny stones, that could be diamonds (that needs to be confirmed also)..., and they are nestled
among gold nuggets, making it an attractive and unique ring.

Sorry the photos are the best I could do. Hope they give an idea of the beauty of this find.

PICT63521.webp
PICT63481.webp


UPDATE: - Tried finding owner for a month, using Craig's List, Facebook and local authorities,
but no one stepped forward to claim it. The ring is mine!
:icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 57
My wife also says the same thing to me it's good they understand what we do, my wife is wearing a Victorian ring I found six years ago, so it benefits both of us, very nice nugget ring with Diamonds yah found, I nailed one two years ago congrats brother...

The wife has resigned to the fact that she can't keep me away from my machines...! :laughing7:
...so, she just simply wishes me good luck in finding (ANOTHER) diamond ring...!
Honestly, she'll get the NEXT diamond ring, but this one is MINE (for awhile, anyway...!)
 
Almost without fail - for years, as I would walk out the door to go detecting, the wife would wish me luck, and say, "Go find a diamond ring"...!
I (finally) did what SHE wanted...! :laughing7:

At a small city park, I might have found THE very same lost ring, that I've been hunting for, for several years!
Now, I'm in the process in trying to find the owner.
There are two letters SP right next to 14k on the inside of the ring, so it may be the owner's initials.

The ring has three tiny stones, that could be diamonds (that needs to be confirmed also)..., and they are nestled
among gold nuggets, making it an attractive and unique ring.

Sorry the photos are the best I could do. Hope they give an idea of the beauty of this find.

View attachment 1286957
View attachment 1286958

So u found my ring[emoji2]
 
<snip>

At a small city park, I might have found THE very same lost ring, that I've been hunting for, for several years!
Now, I'm in the process in trying to find the owner.
I may be misunderstanding this comment but were you in contact with someone in the past who was looking for a lost ring in the park you recovered it in?
 
<snip>


I may be misunderstanding this comment but were you in contact with someone in the past who was looking for a lost ring in the park you recovered it in?

A couple, three years ago, I was alerted of a lost ring, so jumped on the chance to help find it, by enlisting the help of another, TrashFinder , but failed to find it, and after two years searching, we kinda quit looking.
The lost ring info dribbled down to us originally, where second-hand info was a friend of owner who said, it was lost "somewhere in the trees". There are four groups of trees in the park, I guess we chose the wrong ones...!
I am actively searching for the owner.
Stay tuned for the last chapter of this saga...!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom