What's new

Four days 5 hunts and its paid for it self!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful orange thing absolutely correct!!!!
Well she's my new girlfriend and she loves gold and silver!! Today was a great day almost 70° and blue sky absolutely gorgeous! Got a big surprise met Lorraine Today with her husband Hank!! Wow what a sweetheart and Hanks a great guy too!! The ring white gold 14 karat with small diamond chip the grill is an awesome 22 karat gold score!!

SnT

So glad I blew off work today!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-1125884819.webp
    image-1125884819.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 310
  • image-3420147066.webp
    image-3420147066.webp
    39 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
Sweet digs! The WOT can be an animal at times. :thumbsup:
 
nice haul, which detector did you put the wot on?
 
I take it you hardwired the WOT on the Excal.
 
firemac said:
nice haul, which detector did you put the wot on?

Excalibar 1000
 
bigscoop said:
Sweet digs! The WOT can be an animal at times. :thumbsup:

Nope use the connector kit now I can switch up coils when iI want to!!
 
Nope use the connector kit now I can switch up coils when iI want to!!

This is exactly what I've been wanting to do and gearing up for but I just can't seem to locate a reliable/water tight connector. Which one did you go with?
 
bigscoop said:
This is exactly what I've been wanting to do and gearing up for but I just can't seem to locate a reliable/water tight connector. Which one did you go with?

Don't really know the brand it came with the coil from coiltek!
 
Nice haul there. I was always going to get a WOT for my Sov Gt and never did.
 
Don't really know the brand it came with the coil from coiltek!

Yep. I tried to get just a couple of connectors from them and couldn't get them.

By the way, who did you order your coil through?
 
Last edited:
Yep. I tried to get just a couple of connectors from them and couldn't get them.

By the way, who did you order your coil through?



Sent you a PM!!!!
 
love the grills!! nice seeing the old coins turn up on the beach too!
 
Hey, Snt...terrific finds!

It was a pleasure to meet and speak with you.

Love that grill..got it marked on my "bucket list"..maybe someday I'll find one, too.

Nice goin ' on those silver coins , ring , & medallion!

That WOT is doing a super job for you.:hello2:

I'm back to the old grind here in Ct, but hope to get back up there soon.

Keep those treasures comin'

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom