What's new

Four Sunday Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I have had permission to look some land in another county for 3 years. I have found lots of points in many fields on this tract but until about 6 weeks ago I did not know there were points in the field that I looked today and found these points. I look forward to future hunts in this field.





 
Upvote 0
Nice finds:thumbsup:I like the 1st one on the left nice stone.HH
 
Its amazing the plow didnt kill them. Nice saves
 
Nice ones.. that first one on the left (Savannah River?) Looks like its seen a couple sharpenings.
Nice material that one.
That translucent material always seems to get the same type of white patina.
 
Last edited:
Its amazing the plow didnt kill them. Nice saves

This field has been bottom plowed. They bottom plow any time they plant truck crops and this field has just been planted in green beans. I am lucky that this farmer grows a lot of truck crops.
 
Is bottom plow the same as deep plow?
 
Id just be happy if any of the fields I hunt see a plow this yr with all of the rain we are getting.
 
Id just be happy if any of the fields I hunt see a plow this yr with all of the rain we are getting.

We've had 5.8 inches of rain since Tuesday.
 
We've had 5.8 inches of rain since Tuesday.


I think we will see some minor flooding on the Flint River and Kinchafoonee Creek with this last bit of rain.
 
Great finds, I would be excited about searching for more too - especially after finding such nice points!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom