What's new

Friday 14k

jmoe

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit a couple beaches yesterday, was about to give it up for the day and decided to go a little farther south, glad I did . 14k 3 diamonds 6.6 gr
 

Attachments

  • MVC-276S.webp
    MVC-276S.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
I like that ring, Jmoe! Very nice find!

Lorraine
 
That's a nice looking ring, great job!
 
Now that is what I call a good Friday!
 
Really nice ring. Congrats.
 
6.6 g's of 14k with Ice - gotta love that!
 
Yes Yes very nice!
 
J- moe I guess I got to go North to hunt,see ya.
 
Very Nice! I'd be glad I changed locations and came home with a nice ring like that.
 
That was a day saver...great find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom