What's new

Fridays Beach Finds

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday's Beach Finds

No gold found Friday at the beach but I did manage to getstainless and silver. The elephant pendant is junk but cute, the stainlesscross pendant with a CZ and the stainless with black were found about a mileapart ( not the same person giving donations). The silver ring was verytarnished and corroded when found. Anyway I got great exercise.
Friday 001.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice looking finds Les. Just goes to show that even when gold doesn't show up on a given day that there are still good things to be found.
 
Nice finds, Les.:hello2:.

I like that elephant pendant; and the silver ring cleaned up very well. I like the ring's style

Lorraine
 
Nice finds. The celtic knot ring is the silver I guess. Erin go braugh!
 
Great finds Les Im not finding nuffin out there. Did a LOOOONG hunt Firday with one of the club members..... i swung till my arm about fell off for about $3 in change and a hand full of junt.... 4 earrings all junk.

Dew
 
The rings look nice Les . WTG!!!!
 
Nice find. Congratulations!!
 
rings are always nice.........stainless always gets my heart racing for want of better things....
 
At this point, I'd be glad to find JUNK. Nice workout there Les! :clap
 
Nice finds les.:icon_thumleft:
 
Not gold but still nice finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom