You are so blessed to have the land to hunt in the area your in.
It brings back memories of North Florida hunting for me.
I sure miss the days before 2005.
I may soon be a Georgia resident... its tugged at my heart strings long enough now that I'm actually looking to move.
I'm far from a city boy.. but I need to be able to work.. so I'm trying to find a happy medium somewhere in southern GA.
Any suggestions for a general contractor?
I was looking somewhere outside of Bainbridge.
That a great day there Americus. I dont know how you are still able to hunt with the fields planted.
@ Gatorboy, if you do move here just move in the area that have homes with wood plank on the outside of them. Allot of the homes here need to be painted every 5 yrs due to the way the homes are built. I know a painter slash handyman and he is never out of a job. He says he is always busy. Then you have all the wooden decks around here and the front decks also. I need a front deck rite now.....hint hint.
Bainbridge is a good area and close to where some really good points and other artifacts have been found. But don't be sniffing around too far north into SW Georgia! lol (j/k)
Thats great that the farmers dont mind you looking while they are planted. They just dont do the deep till here much anymore only a few farmers still do it around here. We have had 4-5 inches of rain since Wed still raining and its 12am Sunday.
Sounds like you should figure out how and where best to creek hunt when the water goes down.