Jo.Hunter
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
This is my first thread...!!! 
Ineed of help with my (Garret GTI 2500 Deepseeker metal detector with treasureVision treasureTalk and graphic target analyzer ).
I would like to know if someone has extensive knowledge about this device and whats its depth range..??
I think it can pick up to three and half meters (approximately 10 feet) i dont know if its right or wrong...
What i look for is Gold coins and relics at depths of 3 - 6 meters so is this device sutaible for the findings that i am looking for...??

Ineed of help with my (Garret GTI 2500 Deepseeker metal detector with treasureVision treasureTalk and graphic target analyzer ).
I would like to know if someone has extensive knowledge about this device and whats its depth range..??
I think it can pick up to three and half meters (approximately 10 feet) i dont know if its right or wrong...

What i look for is Gold coins and relics at depths of 3 - 6 meters so is this device sutaible for the findings that i am looking for...??







